Iklan

What is Forex CashBack?

Warlord
Selasa, 10 Oktober 2023, Oktober 10, 2023 WIB Last Updated 2023-10-10T20:03:40Z
masukkan script iklan disini
masukkan script iklan disini

People ask me every single day. What is forex cashback? How do I get Forex Rebates? I thought those perks were only available to the big Forex Traders with high volumes. It especially pains me to tell them that they could have been earning Fx Trade Rebates every month for as far back as they started trading. This fact usually gets most people adding their potential rebates they missed out on.

I have good new for you ! You can start earning large Forex Trade Rebates today. Before you do that, I recommend you learn how your Forex Broker actually makes money in the Forex Market.

I love it when a Forex Broker tries to tout their zero commission platform. If you know how they actually operate, that zero commission claim is just a bold faced lie. When you open your live Forex Trading Account, you will need to pick the currency pair that you feel comfortable with and begin trading. Most of the currency pair spreads are between 2-5 pips. Some exotic pairs have spreads that are considerably higher. Your Forex Broker has the ability to buy at the bid and sell at the ask. In other words, they take your order and immediately dump your order at bid or ask to make their profit or commission. It does not matter if the Forex Trade you just fired is a winner or loser, they always make their cut. Forex Brokers perform a service and should be compensated but I have a problem with the cost of that compensation.

Let’s say the Forex Broker has an order to fill with the highly popular currency pair GBP/USD with a 4 pips spread. Most Forex Broker’s will be able to make $40 spread fee or “commission” as soon as trade is complete. I do not know about you, but that seems a bit high just to open a Forex Trade.

I used to be on the other side of that trade, until I educated myself and found out that I am the most important equation in their large profits. If these Forex Brokers did not have me, they would be out of business, so I searched for a Referring Agent or Introducing Broker to help me get a Forex Trade Rebate from that spread fee the Forex Brokers are getting.

My advice is too search for a Referring Agent or IB that offers $5 and up Forex Trade Rebates. Many of the army of Referring Agents offering $2-$3 are just greedy and want to keep more of your trading rebates then they have to. The Referring Agent you hire to monitor and pay you your Forex Rebates should be diligent and respond to all your questions. If your questions go unanswered or their website is chock full of zero information, I would continue your search for a better Forex Rebate Firm.

As an exclusive Referring Agent your our Forex Brokers, we have taken all the hard work and negotiating out of requesting a Forex Trading Rebate. We want you to earn a large trading rebate and will prove it to you. We battle with the Forex Broker Firms to get you the very best Forex Cashback Refunds. Do not settle for any Referring Agent or IB, get the best Forex Trade Rebates Company to work for you.

Komentar

Tampilkan

Terkini

System

+